Panoramic views, picnic tour
Ride the picturesque funiculaire from Vevey to Mt-Pélerin. Grab an eBike (or bring your own) and climb to the top of Mont Pelerin for expansive, panoramic views of Lac Leman (another 722 m) and an apèro for some energy before lunch.
Wind down to and through the terraced vineyards of Lavaux. We’ll stop and taste at a vinotheque, vigneron, or just have a glass in the middle of the vines. We’ll enjoy a regional foods picnic with local products (including wine or beer).
Return the ebike to the ebike station and descend back to Vevey in the funicular (cable car).
What to expect
- Views of Lac Leman from terraced vineyards of the Lavaux region and Mont Pelerin.
- Experience scenic, preAlp Swiss villages and landscape.
- Tour and tasting of a craft brewery.
Meeting point. Vevey funicular station. Please don’t be late.
10:30 – 11:30
Bike to top of Mont Pèlerin.
11:30 – 12:00
Regional snack, Picnic.
12:30 – 13:30
Bike around Mount Pelerin/Mount Cheseaux to Boss Beer in Bossonnens.
13:30 – 14:00
Tour & tasting of Boss Brewery with Brew Master
14:00 – 14:30
Return to Mon Pèlerin funicular station. Return eBikes.
Descend back to Vevey on funicular.
95 CHF / person
English or French
KEEP IN MIND
xxxCHF / person and includes:
- Appetizers & snacks from regional producers
- Gourmet picnic of regional products
- Tasting of local beer or wine
- Funicular ticket
- Cost of bike rental
Cost DOES NOT include
- Tastings outside of agreed program
- Tours can be modified based on the capabilities of the participants.
- All tours are weather-dependant.
- Must be 16 years or older to taste beer.
- Please be on time for departure.
What to bring
- Wear sensible shoes and layers according to the weather of the day.
- A refillable water container.
- A day pack for your stuff.
- Your own bike helmet.
Book a tour
Inquire about availability:
4-6 places for the bike tour
95 CHF / person including bike rental