You’re in for a treat! By the time you’re done our tour, you’ll have a new understanding and appreciation for this Fribourgeois beer and the people behind it.
You’ll learn everything from how their beer is made to why it looks, smells and tastes the way it does as well as some tricks of the trade on how to taste beer.
After the tour, relax with your favourite beer and build your own burger with locally sourced ingredients (beef from neighbouring farms, buns from the village bakery, salads, tomatoes from local farms, other toppings based on what is available and in season.
- Discover some secrets of making beer and expand your knowledge about Swiss beer.
- Learn about the ingredients, the brewing process and the variety of beer flavours
- Tour and tasting of a Fribourgeois brewery
- Tasting of 5 beers brewed on site
- Homemade burger from regional products
13:30 – 13:40
Meeting point (Boss Beer) . Please don’t be late.
13:40 – 14:30
Tour and tasting of Boss Beers with BrewMaster
14:30 – 15:30
Burgers & beers wind down
50 CHF / adult
KEEP IN MIND
- Tour of the brewing facilities, process, and ingredients
- Tasting a flight of 5 beers
- Burger meal (burger, bun, and assorted toppings) served with crunchy potato chips
- Tastings outside of agreed program
- Must be 16 years or older to taste beer.
- Please be on time for tour.
- Wear sensible shoes and layers according to the weather of the day.
- A refillable water container.
- A day pack for your stuff.
Brewery tour, tasting & burger
Date: last Friday of every month
Time: 13:30 – 15:30
Price: 50 CHF
Language: English, French, German